Bug-I Hard Top For Sale, Mk1 Sprite

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bug-I Hard Top For Sale, Mk1 Sprite
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:22:30 -0700
Hi All,

I was contacted by a MG Club member who has a immaculate hard top for
sale.  It does fit the Bug-i and uses the normal side curtains.  This
means it is a after market one.  I examined it and was going to purchase
it but have changed my mind,  I have a rag top what do I need a hard top
for.  This top is so nice even the bottom body seal is soft and
pliable.  I saw two tiny tiny chips in the top most wouldn't even
notice.  The window glazing is great and soft, no cracks.  It even has
the original braided widow liner.  He is asking $550.  Location
Sacramento CA.
Contact me off list and I will give you his phone Number.

Rick