RE: more ## Re: Brake lines

To: "'Peter C.'" <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: RE: more ## Re: Brake lines
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 15:53:07 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Peter,
I did not know what they are called. ( Unions ) But I do know that a "
Swedge-Lock "
type fitting is not appropriate for use on hydraulic lines. Thanks for
clearing that up in
case anyone else got confused by my incorrect  terminology. Do you know of a

source for brass " unions " in the USA ? Also what is the flare type used by
these cars
called ?
 TIA ,
       Mark Hanna