Re: NAPA Ignition parts?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NAPA Ignition parts?
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 17:54:24 -0400
Doug,
     I have gotten caps, rotors, points and condensors from NAPA as well
as rebuilt distributors, generators, brake shoes, brake light switches,
etc. etc. A lot of the parts are listed in the books but do not show up
in the computer. Ask the counterperson to look in the Beck-Arnley book
or some of the others they have. Just picked up air filters for my
Midget for less than 5.00 each and also got some for an  MGB for 4.55 a
pair. If you need the part numbers I can probably get an old copy of the
books and send you copies of the relevant pages.
Regards,
Peter Samaroo