Re: Let's Make a Deal

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Let's Make a Deal
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 00:00:26 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,  What's the problem did you trash the Rivergate disc?  I also just
happen to have a fork, carrier, & front trans cover with the Rivergate Mods.
I'll throw in 10 of the stock Datsun 210 slave cylinders and a blown-up 1098
clutch cover and Datsun disc.  The Datsun truck slave Bill calls for works
fine with the 210 clutch I'm running.
        Crash