Let's Make a Deal

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Let's Make a Deal
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 12:05:25 -0700
Anyone thinking about a standard Rivergate 5-speed conversion?

If you are doing a standard Rivergate conversion I can save you a few
dollars. I have a clutch fork, bearing carrier, and the front cover with the
bearing carrier tube that have already been modified. The fork and carrier
were modified by Rivergate and the carrier tube was modified by me as per
Rivergate instructions.

I would like to trade these parts for your unmodified parts. I will even
throw in the Rivergate provided slave cylinder and rubber hose.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com