Radiators

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiators
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 10:48:50 -0700
Hello All:
The problem with a "long term" (13 yrs!) restoration is that along the
way you learn new things that you wished you had known before.. Years
ago when I decided to put a 1275
into good old  HAN5L 35120, I had read somewhere that one MUST  always
use a
cross flow rad, along with all its attendant bits and pieces. But over
the years I have seen alot of 1275 bugeyes with the original vertical
flow radiators,  and I think this just looks
"right",  and surely it must work fine. Does it? ( I even gave away 2
good vert flow rads
when I moved a few years ago)  Here's the deal  I have a good used,
tested ,painted
cross flow rad.  black powder coated shroud (missing bottom 2 captive
nuts)  . sandblasted and painted cross tube, overflow tank (blasted but
not yet painted) and
all brand new hoses  that I would like to swap for a  good vert rad,  or
if anyone has a
good one to sell let me know off the list,  and I would be interested in
selling my cross
flow set up.  thanks to all!!

David