Re: Starter fun! continued!!! =(

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starter fun! continued!!! =(
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 10:56:28 -0700
Will/Can starter/generator/alternator shops rebuild Spridget starters?

I will call around tomorrow and see.

It must have been in sympathy with this post because I read this thread,
went out to the garage, tried to start the Bugeye, apparently dead starter.
Rebuilt Lucas that lasted about a year.

If I can't get it rebuilt locally I think I will look at the gear reduction
starter. Will the gear reduction fit without any mods? I seem to recall
someone saying that the wall of the footwell had to be pounded back. This is
for a Bugeue.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com