Re: Someone please explain (no LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Someone please explain (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:37:24 -0400
A retired senior chocolate VP who lives down the street told me
that any one single MM by itself was formulated not melt in your
hand - but only under standard atmospheric conditions, ie -

68 F
29.92 inches mercury
dewpoint at or more than 6 F
0 ft ASL (above sea level).

He also said there also were "hand specs" but couldn't remember
them, although he was adamant they did not involve ethnicity.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug