Re: mga list

To: WRROOPE@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mga list
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:27:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/00 8:02:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, WRROOPE@aol.com
writes:

<< I know there is no other list like this one but is there one for MGA's
that
 might be close to this one? this one has been so helpful on my 74 midget, i
 was hoping there was one for MGA's >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There is an MGs list on team.net.  There you will meet Barney
Gaylord who is like a god when it comes to MGAs.  Check out his
web site at
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg

Barney's answers are usually several screens in length and he
takes the time to write detailed instructions.  Basically, if Barney
can't fix it, it can't be fixed.  He calls his car the MGA with an
Attitude.  His most recent post was about blowing an exhaust valve
whilst on a 200 mile trip.  He fixed it (temporarily) with chewing gum,
and WAS able to drive home on 3 cylinders.

I have told him several times to write a book, but he prefers to give
his knowledge freely to us.  I wish he would buy a Spridget and
come over here!!!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget