Re: Kids and Spridgets -- Long and cranky

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kids and Spridgets -- Long and cranky
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:51:41 EDT
I wish I was so lucky...

<STORY>
I came home last Wednesday to find part of my car cover exposing the front
headlight and antenna of my Sprite.
Being concerned, I checked for dents/scratches and figured that maybe the
landlord or tenants wanted to show it off (I rent a garage with no door one
house over from mine.) So I just covered it back up.

On Thursday I took the car out and when rolling up the cover found a half-full
Sprite soda can wedged down between the back of the seat and the back wall (I
keep my seats forward) with sticky soda spray all over the back of the seat. I
push the seatback up to find more of the same in the crevices of the seat
cushion.

Off to the kitchen for damp cloths to wipe everything up. Okay, all done. Start
car and pull out into daylight, look to right and sticky soda spray is all over
the passenger side of the car, dash, console, etc.
Back to the house for more damp clean cloths.

Thank goodness that I had just detailed the car the prior weekend, so I could
fully appreciate the mess.

<END STORY>

My question, now that I've locked the cover side to side, and will be adding
grommets so I can lock it front to back... what else do I need to do?

I don't think they were being intentionally bad, just careless (and a few
expletives).

Thanks
Alix