Re: Kids and Spridgets -- Long and cranky

To: <ATSEIFERT@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kids and Spridgets -- Long and cranky
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:49:20 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Alix, It would appear that someone needed a place to crash and your
Bugeye was that place. Had something similar happen to me several
years ago. Got in my BGT and found loads of cig. butts all over the
floor and it smelled to high heaven ( A Pox on all smokers!), well it
turned out that the local cop was using it for a late night stakeout
in the small town of which I lived! Jeesh, he could of at least asked,
I wouldn't have said " no", I would have said " HELL NO " !
                         Brad