Only in California

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Only in California
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:05:56 -0700 (PDT)
For all of you out there who love to give all us California folks a hard time,
thought I would share this with you.

I was talking with my sister-in-law on Saturday, and she had spent last weekend
in the Lake Tahoe area.
She spent the morning snow skiing at 'Heavenly' (yes there is still plenty of
snow in June!), and when the snow started getting 'slushy', they spent the rest
of the day laying on the beach on the lake, getting sun tans.
Where else in America can you do this :-)

BTW - I finally took the Green Bugeye out for it's first test drive, with the
newly rebuilt motor and 5-speed conversion. It was great to get on the freeway
without feeling like I was going to burn out the motor:-) It seems to be
running
better than ever, and running cooler too.

 - Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
 San Jose, CA