RE: Looking for used Tools for Ding Repair

To: "'Soup Weed'" <soupweed@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looking for used Tools for Ding Repair
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:50:24 -0600
Hi Chris ,
Get an Eastwood catalog . They have all sorts of bodyworking tools and a
good beginning panel working video by Ron Covel. Buy quality tools ( Martin
). I made the mistake of buying cheap (Oriental) ( Hi Frank ) tools. Now I
have the good stuff. You will need only a few tools to start : a general
purpose dinging hammer with a pointed end on one side , a toe dolly , one
each  flat and  half round English body files with handles. (to highlight
the high and low spots ) . I have also found that a " Bullseye " pick is a
wonderful tool to have . It looks like a large "C" clamp. Armed with these
tools and the video you will soon be able to do work that requires little or
no filler . Go slowly , take your time . the results will be amazing.
Good Luck !
                 Mark Hanna
                 AN5 ( Some lead, almost zero % Bondo )