Frontline UK

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frontline UK
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:52:47 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Someone (Dan Mullis?) was asking about the setting of the front shocks on
the Frontline kit.  I asked Tim Fenna (owner) and he said that the shocks
are easily capable of being used on much heavier cars and so only a few
clicks from minimum are all that is needed.  One full turn (4 clicks) is
easily enough for the average car, perhaps even less.
He showed me the new brakes he is designing.  10 inch-plus vented discs and
4-pot calipers inside the original wheels!!!!!!  He had a similar set-up on
his K-series engined Midget with all of the available options.  Veeeeeeery
nice!  I found a Riley 1.5 in a scrapyard on the way home with the rear axle
and brakes still intact and have arranged to be first in line for them when
the car gets pulled.
Not a bad week so far.