Old (Non LBC) Cars

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old (Non LBC) Cars
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:36:22 -0500
I had a chance to check out some old cars today. A '58 Chevy ( I think)
and a Mid 70's El Dorado. I know that these cars are not to special to
most but I was checking these out, from 60 ft and 50 ft respectively,
underwater. I figured with all the talk about the cool sounds of
Airplanes I can get away with mentioning how weird it is to be scuba
diving around something generally found at your local car cruise nite.
Some of the wheels are missing on these cars, makes you wonder how they
got there without the wheels or who would bother to pull a wheel off of
a car that is so far down underwater?! Anyway, just wanted to share. Oh
yeah, this is always asked, so
possibly belong to a list member? <G>