Re: Summer!

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Summer!
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:29:40 EDT
Stonehenge is a Druid place of worship in England.  Built thousands of years
ago.  Every summer solstice, the modern Druids go there at midnight to
worship.
(http://www.britannia.com/wonder/earth/emstone.html)

I don't know if they bring a DJ, Larry, but it is probably worth the trip.

If you go, you might stop by Goodwood and see if anything is going on.

Allen Hefner

In a message dated 6/20/00 2:24:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,