Re: Fw: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:29:13 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
> Commodore 64...now THERE was a computer!  Load * ,8 ,1

Commodore 64 dominates. Best games on that thing ever. My dad purchased it
for $2200 I think back in the mid 80s. He recently purchased one at
salvation army for 9 bucks for the heck of it. Thank God our cars don't
depreciate at all!!  That was my first puter by the way... and my hand
writing still sucks to this day becuase I learned how to type before
learning how to write. I even have letters from my kindergarden (and 1st
grade) teachers forbidding me to do my home work on the computer. Now they
were obviously behind the times.

Toby
71 Fj40 (died today... fixed it in about 30 sec with a pair of needle nose
and some speaker wire.)
69 AH Sprite (still headless)