Re: Fw: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com
Subject: Re: Fw: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:47:55 -0700 (PDT)
Toby,

Man, your dad got taken if he paid $2200. I remember buying one, during the
first year they were out, and the price started at $499, and gradually droped
around $200. I still have both the orginal, and the 'portable' version sx-64
(weighed about 40lbs, with a 5' color monitor,paid $500 on sale in '84). In any
case, I should pull them out of the closet this weekend and fire them up.:-)

 - Bryan