RE: disc brake MC

To: "'BCAH@aol.com'" <BCAH@aol.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: disc brake MC
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:03:17 -0500
At first it was the same type combo unit as on drum brake cars. 7/8 for drums,
3/4 for discs. 3/4's are not available as repros as far as I know, but aren't
too hard to find used. I'd expect a used one to need sleeving. On later cars
(67?) they went to the "other" style master that is apparently even available
at chain auto parts stores.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget