RE: Get them while supplies last

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Get them while supplies last
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:52:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Yet our family's backup car, The micro-mobile Ford Festiva with a Mazda
engine under the hood, and assembled by KIA in Korea won't die. Oh Ive tried
to kill it. Off roading... 2 wheel drifts... almost rolled it a few times.
Take a FWD car and some serving trays from McDonalds. place the trays under
the rear tires by reversing the car on them. Place the hand brake on tight.
And drive off. Be careful, control is limited.

Everybody within the last 15 years has learned to drive stick with The
Micro. The only thing wrong, is the clutch slips. It has 150k and won't die.
Kind of surprising for a modern car designed to fall apart at 100,000 miles.

British content: There is such a beast as a Healey Festiva. Now that was
kinda fruity.

Toby
69 Sprite
71 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser, 520k miles. (rebuilt by me at 490k for fun)