Re: Repro Parts WAS Bad Parts

To: samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Repro Parts WAS Bad Parts
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:49:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
We are!!!!!!!!! You may know a legal loophole that may help create a new law,
starting out in the Kommunist Kommunity of Kalifornia, and slowly spreading
across our nation like a slow and silent cancer, eating away our sanity and
spirit, a law so heinous that many of us will leave the list and go underground
for fear of the FBI showing up on our doorsteps with only one thought on their
minds,....... BBQ!!!  What could be so hideous and terrifying that such a mass
exodus could happen?!  All cars regardless of age should be repaired with new
parts only, regardless of quality!!  Then look who would hold the cards over all
of us bitchers, the use of second hand parts will be considered ecologically
unsafe and non- emissions friendly. Only new will do. If the new parts for your
car are not readily available, you must de-commission your vehicle until it is
approved environmentally sound by a government appointed board on the safety of
the use of Automobiles in America, Chaired by Ralph Nader!!  For a substantial
fee of course and a requirement to be approved every two years afterwards. Not
including a <G> or LOL as I would not put this past the government to try this
at some point as the Big 3 are lobbying for ways to get these old "clunkers" of
ours off the road any way they can.  Thanks for being there for us Steve, it's
your colleagues that worry me.