Re: Looking for a little guidance

Subject: Re: Looking for a little guidance
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:51:05 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> Well, that's what I've been told.  Of course, I bought the first one I looked
> at!
>
> OK list, how many of you looked and looked at hundreds of thousands of cars
> before you bought the *right* one, and how many of you jumped on the first
> LBC you looked at?  C'mon, 'fess up!!
>
> Allen Hefner

        Actually, when I bought mine I really didn't know the difference
between it and an MGB. How's that for gullible?
--
---

1987 RX-7 TII: Ninth Anniversary Edition.
MCMLXIX Sprite: Fifth dimensional money hole.
1990 GS 500-E: The REAL air-cooled twin.
If you don't start in the morning, you can't drink all day!

-