Re: now I remember... NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: now I remember... NO LBC
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 19:59:10 -0400
Cc: wsthompson@thicko.com, LMR356@aol.com, Mbrubin18@aol.com
Went to the archives and did a vintagerace search on "Bastard".

It never ceases to surprise me how inhumane people can act.  My immediate
reaction to Flounder's story was sympathy and concern.  For anyone who publicly
berated him for sharing his experience, shame on you (I'm really thinking F#$%
YOU!).  If, God forbid, something similar should happen to you in the future,
I can only hope everyone else shows you the lack of concern and respect that
you expressed to us.

It's people like you who take the _heart_ and joy of this hobby, and drag them
through the mud.  I'm just happy the majority of the people I interact with
here are caring, giving, and a pleasure to know.

As a youngster to the hobby (24),  I hope the future participants (and future
of the sport) continue to promote the spirit that I've come to appreciate and
enjoy.

I too raise a toast to RRB.  Whatever it's flaws may have been,  when it really
counted,  it kept it's driver safe, and in one piece.  May it rest in peace, or
someday be given the breath of new life.  That would make it the real
FRANKENSPRITE.  <grin>

That is all.

Michael
'78 Midget