Re: now I remember... NO LBC

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: now I remember... NO LBC
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 20:42:01 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
mgraziano@mindspring.com wrote:

> It never ceases to surprise me how inhumane people can act.  My immediate >
>reaction to Flounder's story was sympathy and concern.

I must have missed the message about someone being upset with what
Flounder wrote.

I for one am glad he survived the crash, I am a bit upset that he
trashed a perfectly good Sprite but sh*t happens, as long as he makes
some other dead Sprite live again.
And yes I too checked my front end and will do it periodically because I
never want to loose a wheel or any suspension parts at any speed.
I drive hard, I always did, my motto is if it breaks, I can fix it.
But can I fix it if I am paralyzed?, Would I have survived a roll over
in my own Sprite? I think not, at least I am sure I would not walk away.

> I too raise a toast to RRB.  Whatever it's flaws may have been,  when it
>really > counted,  it kept it's driver safe, and in one piece.

What Mike said!
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ