Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!

Subject: Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:31:57 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Glen Byrns wrote:

> I work at the Veterinary Genetics Laboratory doing DNA analysis on all kinds
> of critters.  Sometimes I get some interesting forensic work when a crime
> involves animal DNA.

        Um... ick! Better you than me. :)

        As for myself, jack [ass] of all trades, and master of none. Presently
electrical engineering major moving to U of West Florida (United We Fail
:) and looking for opportunities....

--
---

1987 RX-7 TII: Ninth Anniversary Edition.
MCMLXIX Sprite: Fifth dimensional money hole.
1990 GS 500-E: The REAL air-cooled twin.
If you don't start in the morning, you can't drink all day!

-