Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!

Subject: Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBC Content!
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 22:07:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Here goes,

I own and operate an independent insurance agency in Central CT.

We provide insurance protection for the homes, automobiles, and businesses of
more
than 1,500 clients. It is our agency's mission to service each and every client
and make recommendations as though it were for ourselves.

More than 90% of our customer base allows us to fulfill our mission.

Despite the fact that, to many, we have less credibility than used car
salespeople, we take pride in our professionalism.

When not fooling with Sprites (or Innocenti's), I enjoy Formula One racing,
music,
landscape gardening, woodworking,  major home projects, poker with the boys,
cooking, and numerous volunteer activities including working with the local
historical societies, Kiwanis, and the Grange. I am also an accomplished pool
player.

Given the time, there are few projects that I won't attempt.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT
HAN-6
Innocenti 950