grumpy ( personal, not LBC )

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: grumpy ( personal, not LBC )
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 07:15:41 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey guys!

I'm trying to buy an improved and bigger garage.  ( Uh, I mean house. )  So
far the ducks are lining up.  We found a place not far from here that meets
most, if not all of our requirements.  It is in fairly lousy shape ( garage
is good though ) with water in the basement and a horrid kitchen and needing
general repair everywhere.

I'm grumpy from having to jump through other peoples' hoops.  I don't like
being pushed, I would have to say.  We have a tentative agreement and the
building inspection will be done today.  Then we'll have to finalize the
<gasp> financing.  Hopefully, the fact that I am newly between contracts
will not affect things adversely.

I dread having to move the 1000 piece non rolling Sprite.  And it greatly
pained me to scrap my 20 year old Pontiac from the driveway to make our
house more saleable.  It felt like a death in the family.

Every frickin time I get a bit of time off I end up painting or otherwise
doing upkeep to this #*$^&#@ house.

Nice big and bright double garage with access windows to the basement work
shop though.  :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette