Re:Occupations

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Occupations
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:09:35 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Well you know that I'm a youngn' and am in school, but I guess I'll fess up
to what I'm studying!  Double major in English and Religious Studies (and
yes, I know the uselessness of both of these degrees!)  I also plan on
getting a teaching license at some point and a masters degree in Philosophy
would will be my next scholarly endeavor!  In order to finance all this
(well not all, since my parents do help) I work full time graveyard shift
(maybe moving to evenings?) answering phone calls at a dating service.  It's
interesting, but boy, not something one would want to do for much longer
than college.  I do get to do homework here, which is really nice, but we
never close.  Since I have A LOT of free time while I'm here I read your
emails while most of you are sleeping!

It was very fun learning what you all do!
Thanks
Patricia