Re: tree sap removal

To: racerbob@hotmail.com, IfixMGs@aol.com, rickfisk@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tree sap removal
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 06:44:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/2000 10:39:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
racerbob@hotmail.com writes:

<< WD40 in a microwave????  Have you made sure your home owners policy is
 paid up and your will made out!!!!  Wd40 is highly flammable. >>

Betcha Martha Stewart wouldn't approve!  <G>  Actually, why not use SOLAR
energy to heat the stuff up?   120 degrees isn't much heat--that could be
attained by putting the WD40 in a cup of some sort, covering with saran wrap,
and sitting on top of the sap-marred ca, especially here in the South, for a
half hour or so.  Hell, the last few days and for the next week, I am
thinking of frying my eggs on top of my Pontiac here in TN.

--David C.