Re: A couple of questions (non-auto related help)

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A couple of questions (non-auto related help)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 21:10:20 -0700
Steve,

You weren't specific to the cause or type of the failure, but depending on
what actually occured, most if not all is recoverable by some means. I
think you will be doing back-ups in the future now that you've had this
painful encounter.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A