re: occupation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: occupation
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:58:55 -0400
Hello all. My name is Craig and I'm a spridgetless person.
I know that with a little effort I can recover from my spridgetless
condition, and I look forward to the day when I am no longer part of
the country's spridgetless problem.
 I came  close to buying a Bugeye early this year but the details
(price) didn't work out well enough to justify shipping costs.  That
was when I found this list while trying to absorb info on them.  I
figure with a few more months of reading in here,  I'll be able to
build one from common household items.
Anyway, I'm an attorney (real estate)  on the SW Gulf coast of FL,
living on the E coast of FL, and commuting 110 miles each way
(hour and twenty minutes.... )  Til the house sells.
Great group, sort of like the triumphs list, but with personality. :-)
Craig
'76 TR6