Painting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Painting
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:15:05 EDT
Hi folks,
  I've removed just about everything from my car in prep for painting.  I
have access to a spray booth and guns and will attempt to paint the car
myself.  Some small holes from the multitude of mirrors mounted on the car
have been filled, and I'm planning on sanding and painting over the existing
paint with the original color (Brooklands Green).
   Anyone ever done this?  I'll take any advice or hints you may have to
offer.  Also, any advice on the type of paint?  I've done a fair amount of
reading in this area, but there is nothing like a voice of experience.
Thanks in advance.....

Cheers,
Lee Collins
77 Midget