RE: Guns (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Guns (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:58:05 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
In all seriousness, I would prefer to be dead rather than increase the
chances of my loved ones being shot by me or somebody else that has access
to a weapon in my home by mistake. Also emotions are pretty powerful
stuff... thoughts get confused... logic doesn't make sense...etc. why even
increase the chances (no matter how remote) of an accident happening when
life or death may result.

I know some of you will then argue that we face life\death results every
time we start our LBCs and drive off. True, but owning a LBC, you should
know there are risks involved and I hope most of you do know that. Some gun
owners refuse to believe that risks are involved by owning a gun. Now my big
question to you math people. Statistically, is owning a gun, or owning a LBC
more dangerous to you and your loved-one's health? And those who own both...
you guys are goners :P

The only personal experience I have is when a burglar broke into our house
in Los Angeles. We woke up, he took off with an old camcorder and all was
well. So what we lost a piece of electronic junk. Ya, he was a jerk... did
he deserve to die? No.

Toby
69 Sprite
x2?