Re: Gun Control (All Caps? No need to shout!)

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Gun Control (All Caps? No need to shout!)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:33:35 -0700
When you start saying it's O.K. to take away some type of firearm, it won't
be long before they come for yours.  Do you think the anti-gun crowd will
stop with handguns? Do you think they will just close up shop and say "Our
work is done!"?  These people have found a reason for their life.  When
they have totally disarmed you they will go after other "sportsman".  They
are already going after fishing for being inhumane to the fish.  They use
the lame excuse that the lead in sinkers is causing harm to the
environment.  As someone else said, just watch your T.V. and tell yourself
that Big Brother knows what is best for you and the collective.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

--- Mike Maclean
--- macleans@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.