Re: Alloy wheels that work

To: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Alloy wheels that work
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:04:54 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brian,
       I have magnesium wheels on my Bugeye. After I had them media
blasted I painted the insides with an epoxy paint. They have held air
very well, I have not needed to add air in two years except for
temperature changes. I did let the paint dry for three weeks before
mounting the tires. I am using Firestone's 165/70's, I think P570's and
have been pleased with them.
Regards,
Peter S.
Charlotte NC