RE: Big Brake Conversion.

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Subject: RE: Big Brake Conversion.
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Drew,

Good question. I really don't know how many racers use the big brake kit, so I
really can't say how many have done the conversion or why. The next question
is,
do you plan to 'race'? if not, then you really need to ask yourself why do it?,
otherwise, you might want to talk with other racers who have used both set-ups,
and see what they think. You may hae already done this, if so, what did they
say?

 - Bryan
 San Jose, CA