Re: Big Brake Conversion.

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Subject: Re: Big Brake Conversion.
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:46:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/18/2000 3:08:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

<< I for one don't buy the argument that Spridget disc brakes are "more than
 adequate". In my opinion they are barely adequate on a stock Spridget. >>

I agree with Larry.  Whenever I have to apply my brakes, especially quickly
and firmly, the pedal pressure/braking action just seems out of whack. I
would like to have better brakes.  The Sprite/Midget Club exchange had a note
I have been trying to find out something about--installing Metro brakes with
its boosters.  Anybody know anything about this?

--DAvid C.