Re: White wall tires

To: "James Algar" <JamesA@HI-TORQUE.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: White wall tires
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:48:41 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Jim
I beleive that all cars were produced with Dulop black wall bias pli
tires at the factory. Any whitewalls would have been U.S. dealer
options.
I had an early Mk2 which I bought used (2 yrs old) from a BMC dealer
in 1964. It had Dunlop blackwall tires that had white wall rings
added.
I guess anything could have been possible.
Sam AN5, AN8