Re: White wall tires

To: "James Algar" <JamesA@HI-TORQUE.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: White wall tires
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:56:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Funny you should mention white walls,  last month I was visiting my Mother
and I found a box of old 35mm slides of my 62 Sprite that were taken in
1963.  I didn't remember that it had white walls but it did, big wide white
ones.  Since it only had 1800 miles on it when I bought it I am sure that
the tires were original.

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville