RE: No more 'Mr Dirty Windows'.

To: "'Brad Pace'" <britclas@ior.com>, "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No more 'Mr Dirty Windows'.
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:57:39 -0700
Same here... Theory says it will crack.  Experience says it hasn't.

What kind of dice are we rolling with this - it always works fine for me,
but that is on a Jeep windshield....Much easier to replace than an MG one!

My Jeep windshield was well cracked already (before this de-icing treatment)
so I don't care if I lose it - I need to replace it anyway. But fast-melting
the ice
with tap-hot water has never caused any problem for me in Colorado...

But then, I DO also swim immediately after eating...anything.  And though my
Grandmother would not approve, I have not drowned, either...

Hey, maybe we're on to something!
Like cats grasping the cosmic Principle of the Doorknob !?!

JL