Barns full of lost cars

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Barns full of lost cars
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:26:20 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
>>Question:  Just where are all these barns that contain all these cars????
am a constant traffic hazard trying to look through every barn on the
highway
for the tellttale nose of a Big Healey, Bugeye, or other long
stored/forgotten gem.   All I ever see is hay and horses!!  Just how many
barns containing cars can there be????  Maybe they have all been
discovered??!!<<

Well there's a barn in Boulder, CO that currently has a MGB-GT body, VW 1st
generation Scirroco body, VW Cabriolet (in progress), VW Golf (we have no
idea why it's there!) MGB-GT (in v8 conversion), and outside a really old
(1950's maybe?) homemade race car.  I have faith that only two of these cars
will ever see the open road again (with their current owners).  The others
will be lost forever, or until someone finds the barn in 20 years (and all
the parts within)!  When that day comes, viola, lost cars may again be found
to sit in someone else's barn until being lost yet again!

And in Ohio I know of a barn with 6, maybe 7 MG's, sorry all A's and B's
that are quickly becoming lost.

All these cars, and I buy a bugeye from a total stranger!  Maybe that was
poor planning!  (and she's still not even here yet(insert explative of
choice here)!

Patricia