Re: I love my car

To: Jeff Wasick <jwasick@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: I love my car
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:34:25 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff

Welcome to our friendly list.
We talk Spridgets sometimes but gun control, cats, brake fluid (like
today) Zappa, J Geils, and a few other rock musicians from time to time,
seem to be normal on this list.

About your gas gauge, 99% of the time it's the sender, unless some one
stole, smashed, or smoked the gauge.
You may be able to repair the sender yourself but this involves dropping
the tank and removing the sender. The tiny wire usually breaks, you can
resolder a new strand of wire to fix it.
Been there a few times, and they still work.
If you need a gauge, let me know, I have a few, your for what ever it
cost to send it.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ