Re: Brake up grades.

To: rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Brake up grades.
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:46:30 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
     The cobra wasn't exactly a great turn negotiator either, it just went
like stink in a straight line.  Near me a fellow has a 66 Sprite with a
Chevy 350 in it and a Morris Minor with a 396 in it. Neither go around
corners like say a Porche but who cares!!  Ah the smell of burnt rubber in
the evening!!        BOB