Re: Muffler...Super Sport/Sprint?

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Muffler...Super Sport/Sprint?
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:27:31 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Charles Christ wrote:

> do not forget stebro mufflers too!  i have a new ansa stashed here in case
> of an emergency(dual outlet)still wraped in the factory clear shrink wrap!

Where do you live? When are you NOT home? What is the dog's name and how
much beef does it take to bribe him?
Oh yeah, exactly where is this muffler you are storing?

Street address...................
Times to within an hour..........
What color shed..................
Anything else I should know......

I am having an emergency, I'll think of some emergency real soon.

Back to the muffler in question, I believe the dual outlet (small tube
job) was a Stebro. Ansa had larger outlets.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ