Re: Muffler...Super Sport/Sprint?

To: woodrat@spacey.net, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Muffler...Super Sport/Sprint?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:30:32 EDT
I had a Stebro system on my TR4A back in the late '60s.  When I tried to sell
it, I put an ad in the newspaper and they "corrected" the spelling of Stebro
to stereo.  (Thanks guys!)  I did have an 8-track hidden in the glovebox, but
it was stolen.  I guess I didn't hide it well enough.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 7/20/00 8:38:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
woodrat@spacey.net writes:

<< Shouldn't that be "stereo"?   But where did you put the speakers in a
 bugeye?   hehehe