Re: tacky morbid thought (LBC content)

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, maine2me@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: tacky morbid thought (LBC content)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:35:42 -0700 (PDT)
how about if I send flowers with a tactfully worded card...

'I'm so very sorry to hear of your recent loss. I didn't know your husband, but
after reading in the paper about him he sounded like a wonderful human being
who
had touched the lives of many people.
In this difficult time, I know that everything must seem kind of over whelming.
I would like to offer my deepest sympathies and  help you and your family
through this difficult time. To show my sympathy, I would like to stop by this
weekend and clean out your garage/yard for you as a favor.'

Well what do you guys think?
What flowers do you reccomend?

;-> - Bryan