RE: Supercharger (little LBC)

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Supercharger (little LBC)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:36:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Daniel,

There are a few slight changes that need to be made to the Metro block.
They include: 1) Drilling a taping holes for a backing plate  2) sleeving
and taping the oil pick up 3) drilling a taping holes for the oil pick up
strap on the bearing caps.  Otherwise the block is exactly the same from
what I understand.  The reason Jon (supplier) wanted me to use an A+ was for
the extra webbing on the sides.  I want to make the strongest engine I can
so I don't blow it up.

Tom