Supercharger (little LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supercharger (little LBC)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:05:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey everyone my supercharger finally made it here from Scotland!!!  I figure
I will start gathering the rest of the parts and building the engine for my
Bugeye late next month.  It will be a Shorrock Supercharged 1380 with the
5-speed transmission conversion.  The Shorrock is built to race spec. and is
designed to put out 10 psi at 5500 rpms.  This engine should be a goer!!!
Eh?!!

I know what you all are saying "the walls will be too thin".  The design
calls for at least a A+ block if not a Cooper block.  I have a Metro block
for this build, and we intend to rig up all the proper mounts.  I will keep
ya'll informed of the developments as they occur.
If any of you have used a Shorrock before and have info please pass it
along.

Tom Stone

Soon to be Blown '59 Bugeye
62 Mini Cooper