Hey I was only joking - was:tacky morbid thought (LBC content)

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Hey I was only joking - was:tacky morbid thought (LBC content)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
I hope all of you realize that I was 'joking' about this. I do have a pretty
morbid sense of humor, but I would never do anything this tacky. I really hope
one of his sons has the mentality to finish his father's project car, and drive
it as a legacy to his dad. The Allard is a great looking roadster, somewhat
simular to an XK120/140.

 - Bryan