Re: bypass tube on head

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: bypass tube on head
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
That theory is all well and good, but unfortunately, there is not as much room
behind the radiator to mount a fan with the shroud, and steering rack in the
way, so a rear mounted fan would need to be much smaller than a front mounted
fan (at least on my bugeye). If this is the case, the CFM of the rear mounted
fan would be much less than a front mounted one, and it may end up being a push
either way as to which would cool better.

 - Bryan